Resources for Voting in Jefferson and Adams Counties for HD24
Election day is Tuesday, November 8, 2022
How do I vote?
- You can vote either in person or via mail in ballot
- Before you vote, make sure to check that you are registered to vote and that your information is current at the Colorado Secretary of State’s Voter Registration & Update of Registration website.
Where and when can I vote?
- The last day to vote is Tuesday, November 8th. Mail-in ballots must be returned by 7 pm on election day, and in person voters must be in line by 7 pm to cast a ballot in person
- If you are voting via mail-in ballot, it is recommended that your ballot is mailed in no later than October 31st to ensure it is received by the deadline
- You can find out where to drop off your ballot, or where to vote in person, with the relevant county website (see below).
Pro-tip on Candidates
- A list of official General Election candidates are on the Secretary of States’ website here.
- Eligible “Write-in” candidates must fill out an affidavit with the Secretary of State and are listed here. If a voter writes in a name NOT on the Secretary of States’ approved “write-in” name list, then the non-approved name may invalidate the voter’s ENTIRE ballot for all candidates and not just the position for the “write-in” candidate. Recommendation: Only write in names on the ballot if you know what you are doing with regards to this.
Jefferson County Voting Locations
Adams County Voting Locations
Who are the Republicans on the ballot?
JeffCo Republicans Federal, State and County Candidates
JeffCo Republicans Position on Ballot Issues
Adams County Republican Candidates